For 45 years, DPR has provided its clients with exceptional master planning, landscape architecture, urban design, and civil engineering services. DPR handles projects from pre-design and concept development through construction documentation and administration. As a result, our designers understand the implications of early decisions on the cost and constructability of projects. This approach of design + constructability makes our projects economical to build and reduces long term maintenance costs.
Preservation and respect for the environment is one of our founding design principles. We recognize that the protection of water resources and enhancement of water quality are powerful influences in the land planning and engineering process. We have been at the frontier in incorporating innovative, yet practical and sustainable solutions utilizing and adapting Best Management Practices (BMPs) and Low Impact Development (LID) applications and techniques.
DPR provides an array of design services to both private and public clients that include: Master Planning, Mixed-Use + Urban Design, Commercial + Industrial, Neighborhoods + Communities, Institutional + Municipal, and Parks + Recreation + Open Space.
See More on Our Services...
- Master Planning
- Feasibility Studies & Evaluations
- Community Engagement & Outreach
- Urban Design
- Rooftop Design
- Amenities Design
- Entry Monumentations & Branding
- Planting Design
- Streetscape Design
- Plaza Design
- 3D Visualization
- Virtual Reality
- Site Construction Plans & Specifications
- Roadway Engineering
- Mass & Detail Lot Grading & Earthwork Quantification
- Water Quality & Detention Design
- NPDES Ph. II & PCSO Compliance, BMPs, LID, Wet Pond, Sand Filters, Raingardens, etc.
- Stormwater System Design
- Flood Studies, No-Rise Study
- Sedimentation & Erosion Control
- Gravity Sewer Design
- Low Pressure Sewer
- Pump Station & Forcemain Design
- Water Supply System Design
- Governmental Permitting
- Construction Administration & Observations
- Final Engineering Certifications